How To Install X-Pipe
How to install X-Pipe for LC Triumph Motorcycles (2016+)
Part Number BC901-100-BR
Download Install Guide
Fits the Following Triumph Motorcycles
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber (2016+)
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black (2016-2021)
- Triumph Bonneville T100 (2017-2020)
- Triumph Bonneville T120 (2016-2020)
- Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster (2018+)
- Triumphj Bonneville Speed Twin
- Triumph Street Twin (2016-2020)
- TriumphStreet Cup (2016-2019)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 (2016-2019)
- Triumph Thruxton R (2016-2020)
UPDATE: Some 2021+ models may not work with the X-Pipe Exhaust as the intermediate/mid-pipe is now welded onto the catalytic converter (as shown in photo below). To verify, check under your bike from the front of the frame to confirm if your intermediate/mid-pipe is welded on (as shown in photo) or fastened by a band clamp.
This product is designed for Competition Use Only. Not for sale in the state of California.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We are here to help you customize your Triumph Motorcycle.